Cost of living in Cusco, Peru vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.528 BDT / PEN
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 202,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 155,312 (S/. 6,601) in Cusco.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)