Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,299 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02445 BDT / COP
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 233,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 133,906 (COL$5,476,102) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 4 hours ago)