Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.500 BDT / HNL
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 8% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 230,478 (L 65,852) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 213,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 12,000元 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Fe costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Veliko Tarnovo costs 64 лв (about 3 hours ago)