Cost of living in Chongqing, China vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,101 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.880 BDT / CNY
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 6% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 213,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 200,421 (15,561元) in Chongqing.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €44 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 3 hours ago)