Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.590 BDT / PEN
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 212,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 163,467 (S/. 6,929) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)