Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.897 BDT / CNY
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is about the same as in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 226,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 217,241 (16,845元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Pasto costs COL$5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 12,000TL (about 3 hours ago)