Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,084 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 63.116 BDT / AUD
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 85% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 369,746 (AU$5,858) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 200,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edirne costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $5,365 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)