Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07499 BDT / KRW
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 305,104 (₩4,068,487) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 194,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 4.60 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Montpellier costs €735 (about 2 hours ago)