Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07676 BDT / KRW
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 48% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 335,275 (₩4,367,762) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 226,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 5 hours ago)