Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,195 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.999 BDT / KGS
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 46% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 235,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 127,068 (127,149 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨220 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)