Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,542 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02406 BDT / COP
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 221,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 167,866 (COL$6,976,370) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 4 hours ago)