Cost of living in Araraquara, Brazil vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.548 BDT / BRL
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Araraquara (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 229,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 190,878 (R$ 11,535) in Araraquara.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 2.700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,700 KZT (about 4 hours ago)