Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.424 BDT / EGP
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Taka 236,000 in Dhaka you would need to make just about Taka 150,472 (E£ 27,743) in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €44 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 3 hours ago)