Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,076 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.086 BDT / AED
Do you live in Dhaka? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 49% more expensive than in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
For example, you would need at least Taka 314,932 (Dirham 13,642) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Taka 211,000 in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 5 hours ago)