Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23043 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 37% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,830元 (42,658 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 3 hours ago)