Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Dezhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600元 in Dezhou you would need to make just about 5,341元 (Rp 11,507,025) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 3 hours ago)