Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.849 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 117% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,023元 (AU$2,686) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)