Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 778 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.753 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 42% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,208元 (5,822 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 23 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £301 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Minsk costs 80 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 4 hours ago)