Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.929 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,967元 (€1,383) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São Paulo costs R$ 31 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.15 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U86,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 43 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Turin costs €1.50 (about 3 hours ago)