Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 484 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.003 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 176% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,343元 (9,659 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 2.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edirne costs 20TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $5,365 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)