Cost of living in Tacuarembó, Uruguay vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15421 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacuarembó (Uruguay) is about the same as in Dezhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700元 in Dezhou you would need to make just about 6,641元 ($U43,066) in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kraków costs 4.42 zł (about 3 hours ago)