Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00551 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,564元 (1,190,581 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zaragoza costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €4,000 (about 3 hours ago)