Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.743 CNY / NOK
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 162% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,113元 (kr 25,720) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)