Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 426 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00594 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 115% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,067元 (₩2,537,094) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $2,300 (about 3 hours ago)