Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.007 CNY / BAM
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 19% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,285元 (1,818KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 650 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 800 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in São Paulo costs R$ 21 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €750 (about 2 hours ago)