Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,629 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.234 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,366元 (R$ 6,781) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)