Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,804 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00856 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,239元 (CH$1,079,528) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 20,000 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 185,000 (35 minutes ago)