Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.862 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,859元 (€1,381) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sialkot costs ₨130 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)