Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 289 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.929 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,045元 (€1,393) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)