Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 292 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.869 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 115% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,618元 (€1,858) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Pasto costs COL$5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 12,000TL (about 2 hours ago)