Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32769 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,240元 (Mex$ 25,146) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,022 (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)