Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.869 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 77% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,123元 (€1,414) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,999 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $762 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €27 (about 3 hours ago)