Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 355 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.869 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 65% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,040元 (€1,276) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Kandy costs 36,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)