Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.397 CNY / TND
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is 5% cheaper than in Dezhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100元 in Dezhou you would need to make just about 5,780元 (2,411 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)