Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.616 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,092元 (RM5,007) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,999 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €27 (about 2 hours ago)