Cost of living in Kraków, Poland vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 388 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.780 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,291元 (4,659 zł) in Kraków to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £23,000 (about 1 hour ago)