Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23041 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 24% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,840元 (34,027 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edirne costs 20TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $5,365 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)