Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.605 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,145元 (RM5,075) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £23,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Murcia costs €140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bauru costs R$ 4.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,023 (about 2 hours ago)