Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 76 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.782 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 70% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,856元 (€1,395) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)