Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13662 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 21% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,640元 (Php55,924) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,022 (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)