Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 142 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is about the same as in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,550元 (Rp 14,208,080) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Imphal costs ₨84 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boulder, Colorado costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Port Elizabeth costs R 59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 2,100 ден (about 3 hours ago)