Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 283 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.769 CNY / USD
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 34% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,654元 ($1,426) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 2 hours ago)