Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.928 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 48% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,889元 (€1,121) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)