Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.824 CNY / CUC *
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 28% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,704元 (1,129 CUC) in Cienfuegos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)