Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020.
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 21% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,104元 in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨112 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bryansk costs руб 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.50 (about 3 hours ago)