Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 706 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.39860 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,746元 (R 21,942) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Eskişehir Province costs 750TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨290 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in São Paulo costs R$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)