Cost of living in Canberra, Australia vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 164 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.903 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 150% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,244元 (AU$3,313) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Maldonado costs $U13,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (about 1 hour ago)