Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 33 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.667 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 134% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,434元 (£1,781) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ubon Ratchathani costs 500 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kristiansand costs kr 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)