Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.928 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,272元 (€1,422) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ubon Ratchathani costs 500 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kristiansand costs kr 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 17,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Babylon, New York costs $1.06 (38 minutes ago)