Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00583 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 107% more expensive than in Dezhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,441元 (₩2,133,225) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000元 in Dezhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 192,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 244 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (about 4 hours ago)