Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Dezhou, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 205 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00176 CNY / COP
Do you live in Dezhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Dezhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900元 in Dezhou you would need to make just about 5,498元 (COL$3,124,274) in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$540 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 110 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cuba costs 500 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,200 (about 2 hours ago)